Saturday, August 11, 2012

Spinach Feta Pasta

This is one of my oldies but goodies. It's sooo easy and it's super yum. And it's about 3000 degrees outside, so it works perfectly.

I have a leftover chicken breast from chimi chicken that I chopped up to add in. I made 1/2 pound of rotini pasta. I tossed that in vinaigrette for a minute to keep it from drying out and to get some flavor.

Here's the sauce:
1 cup spinach 1/2 cup vinaigrette (I was lazy, usually I would make my own, today I used Trader Joe's red wine. Boring.) 1/4 cup good feta

Throw the spinach in the food processor until it's tiny. Add vinaigrette. If it's TJ's, add about 1/4 cup of oil to offset the water content. Add the feta and blend until just past chunky. Pour this over the cooked pasta, add the chopped chicken and a bit more feta.

Done. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment